Thank you for wanting to camp at Wildfest, we hope you will have a great time.
You are free to set up your tent/camper/caravan from 2pm on Friday 8th September. The event will start at 5pm, however, we will be open for a drink all day, or you could visit one of the local pubs...
We ask that all campers leave site by 2pm on Sunday 10th. Sunday is a pack down day only so no food vans will be operating. If you would like a hearty meal before leaving, we recommend booking in at The Cross Keys in Dilham, only a 3 or 4 minute drive down the road! 01692 536398.
Please be aware that we have no electrical hookups.
Running water will be available.
We have portaloos on site and learned from the last event :-) ie. we have more and they are being serviced overnight
If any person is seen to be breaking the rules they will be removed from site with immediate effect and be unable to return.
- No Campfires or BBQs are allowed on site at any time (unless prior permission has been given)
- No Glass bottles or glasses are permitted on site at any time
- Only food and drink purchased on site can be brought into the event arena, kids and music areas.
- No Music or being loud in the campsite after 11pm
- No Rudeness or aggressive behaviour will be tolerated in any way
- Please put cigarette ends in bins provided
- All campers must take rubbish home with them
- Use bins provided in the music, kids and bar areas
- Children under the age of 12 Must be supervised by adults at all times (This includes on the bouncy castles and kids areas)
- All tents, caravans and campervans should be at least 3 metres apart
- Please drink responsibly and have fun
- Drinking Water for campers will be available from the hose pipe located to the rear of the brewery.
Any questions, please message 07584 308850 (we can't guarantee phones will be answered so please text or whatsapp)