RING FOR AVAILABILITY!
Dimensions: L = 37.5cm W =29cm H = 26cm
Due to unpresidented demand, stock is constantly changing. To be sure we have your preferred beer in stock, please feel free to give us a call on 01603 278054 to see what we have!
36 pint Bag in Box polypins of your favourite Wildcraft beer. These are great for parties, gatherings or just to have the luxury of draught beer in your own home!!
Boxes will last a month once opened, longer if kept cool. We have had boxes that have given us great beer after 2 or 3 months when they have been kept at 6c.
Need any help or information? Call us on 01603 278054 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Remember, all our beers are gluten free and vegan friendly!
Looking after your Bag in Box Beer (Polypin)
This beer is cask conditioned (sedimented) and needs to settle. Usually 24 hours. When locating the Polypin remember to find a cool place. The better the conditions the longer the life of the beer. In ideal conditions the beer can last for up to 4 weeks as no air can enter and contaminate the beer so that you can enjoy real ale on tap at home.
- Transport your Polypin in an upright position. Tap at top. This reduces the pressure on the tap.
- On arrival vent it in the upright position by opening the tap and releasing any excess gas.
- Break and remove the perforated panel of cardboard to expose the tap.
- Place the Polypin in the position it will be drunk, with the back raised by about 2 inches (a book is often used to do this).
- Allow at least 24 hours for the beer to settle (the sediment to fall to the bottom of the Polypin). Sometimes a small amount of sediment settles in the tap and the first drop out of the party barrel may be hazy. This should clear within 1/4 of a pint.
- Do not move from the location you will pour from until the ale has been
consumed. If you move it you must wait a further 24 hours until the cask ale re-settles again.
Looking after your beer
When locating the Polypin remember to find a cool place, the better the conditions the longer the life of the beer. In ideal conditions the beer can last for up to 8 weeks as no air can enter and contaminate the beer but starts to go past its best 3 to 4 weeks after opening.
Remember to keep out of direct sunlight!